Inhalt des Dokuments
51. Hauptversammlung der Kolloid-Gesellschaft / 51st Conference of the German Colloid Society - „100 Years Colloid Society / Colloid Science - as Modern as Ever” 
The 51st Conference of the Colloid Society is going to take place at Technische Universität Berlin, Germany, 28-30 September 2022, in the centre of the German capital Berlin. It is the biannual meeting of the Kolloid-Gesellschaft , this time in particular celebrating its foundation 100 years ago in 1922 in Leipzig.
This conference will not only be a meeting of the German research community in the field of colloid science, but will bring together a large number of international scientist with the aim of showing the most interesting and promising recent developments in the field of Colloid Science.
The entire field of research on colloids and interfaces will be discussed in contributed talks and posters.
Of course, we will keep you here updated regarding the currently applying Corona restrictions  imposed by TU Berlin for this event.
The entire field of research on colloids and interfaces will be discussed in invited and contributed talks and posters topics being:
- Surfactant Science, Membranes, Foams, Microemulsions, Emulsions
- Amphiphilic Copolymers
- Nanoparticles and Supracolloidal Assemblies
- Responsive Colloids
- Characterisation of Colloidal Systems
- Theory and Modelling of Colloids and Interfaces
- Sustainable Formulations and Colloidal Systems
- Applications of Colloidal Systems
- Wetting Phenomena
- Functional Interfaces
Of course, we will keep you updated regarding the currently applying Corona restrictions imposed by TU Berlin for this event.
- Home 
- Programme 
- Important Dates 
- Abstract Submission 
- Registration 
- Organisation - Advisory Board 
- Venue and Travel 
- Accommodation 
- Conference Flyer 
- Contact 
- Link to the Kolloid-Gesellschaft